Get panoramic views of the Med in this striking hotel.
Plaça de la Rosa dels Vents, 1, Final Passeig de Joan de Borbó, Barcelona, 08039
- Dining Options
- Bravo - featuring a star-studded attraction of premium cuts, fish and seafood from Spain and abroad
- Salt - mix and mingle with innovative burgers and perfectly matched cocktails, plus shared plates and guilty pleasures.
- Wave -serves up an eclectic mix of flavours from Spanish and Mediterranean tapas to an extensive menu of fish, poultry and meat.
- Eclipse - An exclusive top-floor cocktail lounge & sky bar boasting panoramic views over the sea and Barcelona. A unique setting in the city for pre and post dinner drinks accompanied by Asian Fusion cuisine.
- W Lounge - offering the latest in mixology trends
- Wet Deck - the place to enjoy cocktails and bites poolside overlooking the Med
- Swimming Pool
The seriously impressive, 5-star hotel is a sail-like structure on the beautiful coast, designed by world-renowned architect, Ricardo Bofill. It's just one minute walk from the golden sands and sets the scene for an opulent weekend. The guestrooms are stylish and avant-garde, with views over the city's skyline and feature a luxurious chaise-longue, flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and rainfall shower. This hotel has not one, but two trendy restaurants – including BRAVO24, run by Michelin-starred chef, the 26th floor hotspot, ECLIPSE, where you can enjoy cocktails over the sea, and the signature WAVE and W Lounge. There are two pools, SUN Deck and WET Deck, surrounded by decking and lush loungers, as well as the Bliss Spa, with a sauna, hot tub, steam and treatment rooms.