Ordering Stag/Hen Novelties
- You can order products from us online via our website or by phone.
- Any order made by any medium is subject to these terms and conditions
- We automatically send out an email upon receipt of a successful order through our website, this “thank you for your order” email does not guarantee that we have the item in stock and while we make every effort to keep our website updated with stock levels, it is possible that the item will not be in stock. In these very rare cases we will contact you as soon as possible to offer a different product or full refund.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue any item on our website at any time without prior notice.
- On very rare occasions it may be necessary for us to cancel an order and not send you your purchases, if this happens we will refund you the total value of your order as soon as possible.
- The prices on our website are inclusive of VAT at 20%. Prices are subject to change and we reserve the right to amend any of our prices at any time without prior notice.
- While we aim to keep the prices on our website up to date at all times it is possible that prices may occasionally be incorrect. If this happens we may honour the original price offered on our website, however this is completely at our discretion. In some cases the price difference may be such that we will contact you to notify you of the correct price at which point you can either reconfirm your order at the new price and pay the excess or cancel the order and we will issue a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We offer a very simple delivery system and the costs of postage and packing will be made clear to you before submitting any payment details.
- All of our prices are displayed in Pounds Sterling, any transactions from overseas will be charged at current exchange rates at the time of purchase, we accept no responsibility for or liability arising from exchange rate fluctuations.
- Some nations will impose import duty on your purchases, please contact your local customs office for details.
- We may offer a price match service against competitors, we reserve the right to not match prices and usually will not match against ebay or Amazon. Our price match service will also include P&P costs, for example a competitor may have an item cheaper than us but their postage charges make it more expensive, in this case we will consider that our offering is already cheaper.
- You can pay via various credit and debit cards as displayed on our website, all orders must be paid for before they are despatched.
- Payments are processed online using a credit or debit card. We will debit the money from your card as soon as possible following your order.
- Our payments processing facility is completely secure. Our payments are handled by Sage Pay, who adhere to the most stringent levels of fraud screening. Your card issuer may also carry out security checks when you make a purchase.
- While we aim to keep the website up to date at all times with current stock levels, due to the volume of sales which we handle there may occasionally be errors. If we accept an order from you which subsequently we are unable to deliver due to availability issues we will refund you the full amount of the order or offer an alternative.
- From time to time we will offer special offers on certain products, all offers are available while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- We will post to destinations inside and outside of the UK.
- We have a range of delivery options each with a different cost.
- Import duties may be payable if we are delivering to an address outside of the UK. Last Night ltd accepts no responsibility for these duties, please contact your local customs office for information.
- We offer free delivery on orders over a certain value, this offer applies only to standard delivery within the UK. There are no discounts on special or overseas delivery.
- Standard orders are despatched by Royal Mail or other courier services as indicated on the website. We reserve the right to change your selected postage service to another one of a similar or higher standard if we deem this necessary; we will never downgrade your postage option unless instructed to do so by you. We aim to have your order with you within the estimated delivery time however we will not be held accountable for any loss which comes about due to late delivery.
- We also offer a next day delivery option, this option is available only within the UK. Next day is taken to mean the day following any order which is placed before 4pm on any working day (Saturdays are not included), if an order is placed after 4pm we will endeavour to get your order to you the next day however at peak times it may be posted the following day so allow 2 days for delivery. We also offer a Saturday delivery option.
- If an order is not delivered in the time which it should be please contact us.
- Please place your order in ample time to receive your goods as we cannot be held responsible for loss or disappointment due to slow delivery of our products.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- We have tried to make the images and descriptions within this website as realistic as possible, however we accept no liability for incorrect descriptions or misleading images. No conscious attempt has been made to mislead anybody about any of our products and any such occurrences, although unfortunate are completely accidental and we will not be held responsible for such misunderstandings. If you would like any further information regarding any of our products please contact us.
- We maintain a high level of service however we cannot be held responsible for any outside courier service or other service provider contracted by us.
- We will not be held responsible in any way for an inability to provide our services in the event of major occurrences including but not limited to war, flood, and acts of God.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
- We also sell great stag and hen weekends and nights through our website. Simply because we sell items in this online shop this does not mean that venues which we include in our travel packages will allow them. Many venues which we use have dress codes and such like, if you are unsure please check with your sales advisor.
- We are not involved in the production process of any of the products displayed within this website, except the personalisation of products.
- These terms apply only to products supplied by us, there may be products available to purchase on this site from outside companies who will have their own terms and conditions.
- This website is aimed at the UK market and therefore we can not guarantee that it applies to local laws in other parts of the world.
- We may sell restricted products on our website such as alcohol or blades, in these instances you will be asked to confirm your age before purchasing such items in accordance with UK law.
- We offer a range of personalised products which we create in house, these products are exempt from our returns and refund policies in accordance with the law. Personalised products will only be refunded if they arrive damaged, defective or too late for the event, providing enough time has been allowed for delivery in the first place.. No refunds will be issued for personalised products which are simply no longer required. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that they have submitted the correct details, we will produce the goods using the details provided and will not correct spelling or grammar.
We are confident that all of our customers will be very happy indeed with their purchases from us, however we realise there may be occasions where you wish to return an item. We have designed our return policy to be as simple as possible; these terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We take every step possible to ensure our goods reach you in perfect condition, however, should an item arrive in a faulty or damaged condition we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund. In order to receive a refund or replacement the item/s must arrive at the postal address below within 28 days of receipt.
If you are returning a faulty product, or one which arrived to you in a damaged condition we will refund the postage costs, please obtain proof of postage from your post office so we know how much to refund.
If you change your mind about a purchase after it has been dispatched please return it us within 90 days of receipt in an unused state, still in original packaging where applicable and we will happily refund you the price you paid for the goods (provided they are not personalised). In line with the Consumer Contract Regulations 2014, if you return an order because it is simply no longer required we will refund the standard postage cost, if for example you paid for Next Day Delivery, we will only refund you for second class post.
If you are returning products because they are simply not wanted you will need to pay the return postage costs, we will only pay return postage costs where items are being returned due to them being faulty or incorrect.
Once we receive your returned item and are happy that it is unused and in good condition (as it was when it was delivered to you) we will refund your payment, please allow up to 5 working days for your bank to clear these funds, although usually this is less.
Certain Products are excluded from this returns policy, any perishable or personalised goods will not be refunded unless faulty or damaged.
How to return your goods
Return your goods to the address below making sure to include either a copy of your invoice, or a note with your order number and name on as well as a note explaining why the item has been returned.
Please use a secure delivery method to return your items, such as Royal Mail Recorded Delivery which needs to be signed for upon arrival. The items will be your responsibility until they reach us.
Last Night Ltd Returns
Please Note: If you don't include a copy of your invoice or note with your order code on we won't know who has sent the items to us and you won't receive your refund.
Travel Terms and Conditions
Last Night of Freedom is the trading name of "Last Night Ltd" , Registered office: Last Night Ltd Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead. NE8 3AH.
- Company Registration Number: 04415232
- VAT Reg number: GB 779 7745 47
These terms and conditions should be read by you as the group leader and it is your responsibility that the group are made aware of these terms and conditions before, during and after your booking has been made with Last Night of Freedom.
1. Booking and Payment
When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of all members of your party, the terms of these booking conditions. The first named person on the booking will be the party leader and will be responsible for making all payments due to last night of freedom. He/she must be at least 18.
Please note: Checking availability on the web-site or over the telephone does not constitute a confirmation of the booking and although we endeavour to be as accurate as possible with our pricing, we reserve the right to change our prices at any point without prior notice, (This may be due to a number of common reasons for example, exchange rates or supplier, hotelier change).
In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, you must pay a (non-refundable, non-transferable) deposit of £50 to secure your group booking, the group leader is then responsible to collect a further (non-refundable, non-transferable) £25 deposit per person which is required 2 weeks after your booking to secure their place and your firmed numbers need to be confirmed in the 2 weeks. The remaining balance will be due 6 weeks before your weekend departure date. If your enquiry/ booking falls within 6 weeks of your departure we would require the full balance paid by phone on a credit or debit card. Upon receiving your first deposit, your booking will be confirmed and a contract between you and Last Night Ltd “us” will exist once you have received written confirmation.
It may take up to 2 working days from the booking reservation until the supplier confirms your booking. If you do not receive a confirmation invoice within 3 working days, you should contact us directly to make sure that your booking has been made.
If we are unable to confirm your booking, which happens on very rare occasions, we will offer you alternative arrangements and the choice of:
- Accepting the alternative offered,
- Purchasing other accommodation at its current selling price,
- Accepting a full refund of all monies paid to us
You must notify us of your choice within seven days of our offer to you. If you fail to do so we will assume that you have accepted the alternative offered.
It is important that you check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to us immediately. Please ensure that names and location are exactly as stated in your confirmation and that your dates of departure or dates of your event are correct. We have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us. You must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, we may cancel your booking and charge a cancellation fees set out in clause 3 of these booking conditions.
Any cancellations are not transferable to any alternate location, ONLY the group leader will be allowed to make any changes if permissible (these changes will need to made in writing to us).
The prices quoted on the web-site and in your quotes are based in pounds sterling and include VAT. We reserve the right to increase or decrease advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices (This could also be due to the exchange rate at that time). Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements before and at the time of booking.
3. Changes and Cancellations by Us
It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements, as we do plan the arrangements many months in advance. Occasionally we have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes are minor and we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements. For example, if the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached, we may have to cancel it. However, we will not cancel your travel arrangements less than 6 weeks before your departure date, except for reasons of force majeure (no refunds will be attainable in this unlikely event), or failure by you to pay the final balance within the due dates. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, you can either have a refund of all monies paid or accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us, if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value). If it is necessary to cancel your travel arrangements, we will pay to you compensation as set out in the table below.
The compensation that we offer does not exclude you from claiming more if you are entitled to do so.
Number of days before departure a significant change or cancellation is notified to you and your group and compensation per person (subject to full payment having already been received by us)
- More than 42 days - £0
- Less than 42 days - £10
4. Changes and Cancellations by You
Any cancellation or amendment request must be sent to us in writing, by email or post, and will take effect on the day we receive it at our offices at Last Night of Freedom, Statex House, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AH. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the supplier of your arrangements. The supplier may charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their booking conditions. These charges are likely to be in the region of:-
Period before departure within which written notification of cancellation is received by us and cancellation charge per person cancelling
- 42 days or more - Any deposits paid
- 28 days or more - The greater of 50% of holiday cost or £50 per person
- Less than 28 days - 100% of holiday cost
Although we do not arrange flights on your behalf, please note that most scheduled airlines do not allow changes, and therefore full cancellation charges will usually apply. Most 'no frills' airlines have cancellation charges of 100% from time of booking.
5. Our Liability
(a) Subject to these booking conditions, if we or our suppliers perform or arrange your holiday arrangements negligently, taking into consideration all relevant factors (for example following the complaints procedure as described in these conditions and the extent to which ours or our employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected the overall enjoyment of your holiday), we will pay you reasonable compensation. We will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment or carrying out work we had asked them to do. Please note that it is your responsibility to show that we or our supplier(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us.
(b) We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description whatsoever which results from:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your arrangements and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or
- 'force majeure' as defined in clause below.
(c) We limit the maximum amount we may have to pay you for any claims you may make against us.
For all other claims which do not involve death or personal injury, the maximum amount we will have to pay you if we are found liable to you will be limited to monies already received by us plus 10% paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected unless a lower limitation applies to your claim.
(d) Where any claim or part of a claim (including those involving death or personal injury) concerns or is based on any travel arrangements (including the process of getting on and/or off the transport concerned) provided by any air, sea, rail or road carrier or on any stay in a hotel, the maximum amount of compensation we will have to pay to you will be limited. The most we will have to pay to you for that claim or that part of a claim if we are found liable to you on any basis is the most the carrier or hotel keeper concerned would have to pay under the international convention or regulation which applies to the travel arrangements or hotel stay in question (for example, the Montreal Convention for international travel by air, the Athens convention for international travel by sea). Where a carrier or hotel would not be obliged to make any payment to you for any reason under the applicable International Convention or Regulation in respect of a claim or part of a claim, we will not be obliged to make a payment to you for that claim or part of the claim.
We are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or hotelier for the complaint or claim in question. Copies of the applicable international conventions and regulations are available from us on request. Any liability we may have to you under our contract with you, arising out of the same facts, is limited to the remedies provided under the Regulation as if (for this purpose only) we were a carrier; any sums you receive from the carrier will be deducted from any amount due from ourselves.
(e) We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised on our website: for example any excursion you book whilst away, or any service or facility which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to.
(f) This is intended to set out our obligations to you as an organiser under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. We will not accept any further or different liability than these Regulations impose. In addition, regardless of any contrary representations made by us, we only promise to use reasonable skill and care as set out above and we do not have any further or different liability to you.
(g) You must tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us or our insurers any rights you have against whoever is responsible for your claim or complaint and provide ourselves and our insurers with all co-operation and assistance that may be reasonably required.
(h) We do not accept liability for (1) any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description which, based on the information you gave us at the time of booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; (2) any business losses.
6. Special Requests
Whilst we will endeavour to comply with any special requests such as diet and room requirements, we can only do so on a ‘goodwill’ or request basis. As these are usually only provided at the discretion of the relevant supplier, hotelier or transport companies. We cannot guarantee availability and cannot be held responsible if they are not provided. Some requests may incur a charge which will subsequently be passed onto you/your group and be paid for in full before the request can be carried out.
We are also happy to advise and assist special needs or disabled customers. However, some activity centres, hotels may lack even the simplest facilities such as wheelchair ramps, lifts, etc. Therefore we must be provided with full written details of any disability or special requirements before booking to ascertain whether the weekend and location of your choice is suitable. Failure to advise us prior to booking may result in the termination of any arrangements with us, for which we would not be liable to make alternative arrangements, or to make refunds or pay compensation.
It is your responsibility that these requests get to us in the following 2 ways- these requests must be made in writing to your sales agent by email or the above postal address (we will only acknowledge requests that we have received).
You MUST take out fully comprehensive travel insurance, (it is your “group leaders” responsibility to advise the group members attending to do the same). This can be obtained through a third party insurance provider. It should cover you in the event of cancellation against loss of deposit or cancellation fees and for medical costs in the event of you becoming ill or having an accident whilst on holiday. There are some restrictions on insurance, for example pre-existing medical conditions and you should advise the insurance provider of these at the time the policy is taken out. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is suitable and adequate for your particular needs.
Some activities and pursuits carry inherent risks to the client's safety and wellbeing......A client wishing to participate in activities which carry an inherent risk may be asked to sign an additional waiver form by the local supplier.' it should be understood that participation is at the individual's own risk and it is your own responsibility to obtain the relevant insurance.'
Before making your booking with us it is essential that you provide us with ANY or ALL information on any medical condition, illness or dietary requirement you or your group members may have. (This includes height or weight). We have the right to refuse to accept the booking or you may not be able to participate in certain events in which case we will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting in compensation.
9. Force Majeure
No compensation is payable in any circumstances where performance and/or prompt performance of the contract is prevented by reason of war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical or mechanical problems with transport, motorway congestion or closure on the way to an airport, railway station or port, airports, railway stations or ports being closed or full, cancellation or changes of schedules by carriers (or any similar event), hotel overbooking, postal strikes or delays, water or power disruption or other similar events beyond our reasonable control.
When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or any member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the supplier(s) concerned. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions. Suppliers reserve the right at any time to terminate your stay, transfer or participation in any activity or that of any member of your party due to your misconduct, where justified in their reasonable opinion. No refunds will be given. Furthermore, neither the suppliers nor we shall be under any obligation whatsoever to pay compensation or meet any costs or expenses you may incur as a result of your stay/transfer being terminated.
To cover the costs of potential damage to any hotel property ALL hotels, hostels and apartments will require a security bond on a credit card upon arrival from either the group leader or 1 member of the group staying in a hotel room, these security bonds are refunded unless the hotel has any problems upon checkout. All information about any security bonds will be provided in your final Itinerary once you have paid your balance for your weekend. Please note: All security bond for all the hotels, hostels and apartments vary.
11. Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements
We will advise you to the best of our ability with passport and visa, immigration requirements information and where you can go to find it, however you need to make sure that you confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements. We advise you visit www.ips.gov.uk/passport/index.asp in order to gain the most up to date information or contact the relevant Embassy directly.
Any complaints in respect of the travel product specified must be made within 28 days of the end of the weekends or journey concerned. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours a full investigation will take place regarding the matter and a full reply sent within 28 days.
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number Y6354. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com.
You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved.
We encourage feedback about our website or the travel products supplied. Please contact us if you have any comments whether good or bad.
We provide full financial protection for our package holidays, by way of a bond held by Zurich Insurance PLC.
14. Data Protection Policy
In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and meet your requirements we need to use the information you provide such as name, address, any special needs/dietary requirements etc.
We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We must pass the information on to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements such as your tour activity suppliers, hotels, transport companies etc. The information may also be provided to security or credit checking companies, public authorities such as customs/immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
Additionally, where your holiday is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. We will not however, pass any information onto any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary/religious requirements. (If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we cannot provide your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons).
Usually your activity centre, hotels or transport companies etc or other principal will pass this information onto their suppliers once we have provided it to them. Those suppliers or other principal’s use of your information is subject to their policy, both in respect of your booking and any future marketing, and is their responsibility. Please ask either us or them for a copy of this if you would like to see it.
You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please contact us in writing to the above registered address. We may make a small charge for providing this to you.
15. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland or Scotland, the courts of Northern Ireland or Scotland (as appropriate) can deal with any disputes.
Images used by Last Night of Freedom have been legally obtained to promote events, travel, accommodation, activities and packages for marketing purposes. These images are to provide a feel for the event, accommodation, activity, package or product being promoted. While we aim to provide a true representation, actual physical likeness for any event, activity, accommodation, package or product may be different from the images shown.
The trademarks, logos, and icons (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Last Night Ltd and may not be used without prior consent.
All information and copy contained on this site are copyright of Last Night Ltd and may not be used without prior consent.
While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources and is accurate, Last Night Ltd is not responsible for any errors or omissions (in particular any errors or omissions to the displayed prices of our packages, activities and accommodation), or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this Site is provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
If you have any queries at all regarding any of the above please feel free to contact us.