Clay Pigeon Shooting, Rifle Shooting & Food in Dublin
Embrace the country life, with this epic outdoor activity package in Dublin.
- Professional instructors lead session at at Ireland's premier shooting grounds
- Air Rifle shooting in a purpose built target range, with 25 shots per person
- Clay Pigeon Shooting with 25 clays included per person
- Prizes for top 3 shooters
- Finish with a main meal served in the onsite gastro pub
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours
Kick start the celebrations with a thrilling clay pigeon shooting experience – involving shooting at flying targets (clay pigeons) that are blasted into the air by a machine, at different angles and heights. Reaching seriously high speeds, these targets are typically just over 10cm in diameter and 2.5cm high.
As if that wasn’t enough, you’ll be having your deadliest aim put to the test, by shooting 25 shots from a rifle – with targets set over 50 metres away, and attempting to plant your bullet right in the centre of the clay. There’s also an on-site bar, should you fancy taking the sting out of that adrenaline rush with a swift glass of your favourite tipple.