Guinness Factory Tour in Dublin
Taste the sweet nectar of the Emerald Isle.
- Admission to the famous Guinness Storehouse
- Learn the history of Guinness & the brewing process
- Enjoy spectacular views over Dublin from the Gravity Bar at end of tour
- Complimentary Guinness pint or soft drink, served in Gravity Bar
- Duration: approx. 2 hours
- Note: this is a self-guided tour
- Upgrade available to add on a Private Guinness Connoisseur Tasting Experience
There's nowhere better to enjoy Guinness than in the party capital of Dublin. The Guinness Storehouse is arguably one of the most popular tourist destinations in Ireland and this fine, seven-storey experience will take you deep into the world of 'the black stuff' - delving into the rich history of the beverage and how it is produced, whilst providing you with samples of the delicious creation.
The tour, bringing to life the rich heritage of Guinness, starts at the bottom of the building, in the world's largest pint glass (which can hold 14.3 million pints of the stuff, FYI) and rises up through the centre of the storehouse, to the Gravity Bar at the top. At the bottom of the atrium, you can also see the 9000 year lease that the father of the stout, Arthur Guinness, signed for St James' Gate Brewery, back in 1759.
It goes without saying that you'll get a complimentary pint of the good stuff - which you can enjoy in the clouds, within the glass Gravity Bar. Boasting unparalleled views of the Dublin skyline, stretching all the way to the Wicklow Mountains - where Guinness' water is sourced. Cheers to that.