Discover your wild side at this impressive outdoor centre.
Outdoor Laser Tag
- Safety instruction and equipment provided, including military camo jackets & overalls
- Use replica MP5 special forces laser guns with red dot scopes
- Laser tag in outdoor forest arena
- Various games and challenges
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Note: this activity centre is located approx. 50 mins drive from Dublin centre
Set in 200 acres of gorgeous woodland, these magnificent grounds are brimming with action-packed activities. None more so than the intense outdoor laser tag.
You and your group will be issued with a Special Forces laser gun and military jackets, before you become a pro sniper and hunt down the enemy. The guns fire a harmless laser beam – up to 350 metres in daylight and 600 metres in the dark – and the red dot scopes ensure an accurate shot.
You'll be divided into two teams, briefed on the mission and loaded into one of the Land Rover 110 military jeeps to go down to the woods (today). Oh, and this may involve some fast-paced off-roading… You'll be marshalled by the trained staff and there are various games to play – from the likes of 'Last Man Standing' to more complex tasks that take planning and strategy to succeed and survive.