Footgolf in Edinburgh
Footgolf is a whole new hybrid sport, and it’s conquering the globe.
- Event Co-ordinator leads Footgolf session
- 18-hole round of footgolf
- Various games including back heel putting & weak foot tee-offs
- Forfeits for hitting bunkers and water hazards
- Trophy for closest to pin & longest drive
- Bottle of bubbly for the winning team
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: Approx 2 hours
This epic sport is a cross between football and golf. It’s a precision sport, where players attempt to kick the ball into the hole. Each hole has a par, like regular golf, and you’ve got to get it in there, with the lowest amount of kicks possible.
It’s all back-heel kicks and Tiger Woods style chip-putting – so be sure to put your premiership skills forward. It goes without saying that there’ll be forfeits and various twists for the poor players in your group – including weak foot tee-offs, bunker and water hazard forfeits and binocular holes (you don’t even want to know).
Footgolf is played on a golf course, with huge holes, or a specialised Footgolf course – and the game is played with a number five ball. This sport has become so popular; it even has its very own UK Footgolf Association – the official governing body. You and the stags will also get a photo of your big day on the course, as well as bottle of fizz for the winner to toast to a top activity.