- Various Liverpool-themed games & activities
- Event Coordinator keeps scores & organises games
- Prizes for the winner
- Includes a selection of photos taken of your day
- Available seasonally from March - September
- Saturday event only
- Duration: 2-3 hours
- Fancy dress: provided for the stag/hen
- Note: this event may operate indoors over winter months, subject to availability
Get ready for a lorra laffs on your Liverpool weekend. The Mersey games are based near the bouncing city centre and feature 10 unique and, you guessed it, Liverpool-themed games. You and your group will be pitted against each other and assigned a guide to keep score (no cheating), and there'll even be fancy dress for the stag or hen.
Liverpool wouldn't be the same without Aintree, so we've got an action-packed horse race with The Grand National, as well as a Bevvy Bungee Run to prepare you for the celebrations later on. Shoe Slingin' is exactly what it says on the tin, as is Penny Lane Bowlin', and The Scouse Duel will see you battle it out with pugil sticks on the famous St John's Tower.
The Derby is a mock clash of the titans, based on the notorious rivalry between The Reds and The Blues, and you'll have to work together with You'll Never Walk Alone. Ferry Across the Merry is the classic tug o' war and The Mersey Shower will end with the stag or hen covered in ice cold water. There'll even be a prize up for grabs, so be prepared to take on all that Liverpool throws at you.