Bubble Football in Newcastle
from £25.00 per person
Bubble Football is a hugely popular activity for stag groups the world over.
- Event Co-ordinator leads & referees the games
- Outdoor 3G pitch hire included
- Various games played using inflatable zorbs
- Forfeits in the form of red and yellow cards
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: 1 hour
- Note: groups of 20 or more will get an extra 30 mins game time
The sport, which was originally created in Norway by Henrik Elvestad and Johan Golden for their TV show, Golden Goal, has fast become one of our most loved activities.
The sport is a cross between football, zorbing and dodgems – it’s mayhem. You and your group will attempt to play football whilst encased in an inflatable, lightweight zorb, which covers your upper body and head.
Bubble Football has a fantastic reputation preceding it, and the game is now played nationwide. However, we tend to find that the game quickly gets forgotten among the chaos, and you are left in hysterics after ending up on the floor. Again.