Fly around this 1,200 metre track in whopping 390cc Sodi karts.
Outdoor Karting - Grand Prix
- Outdoor karting on a purpose-built 1200m track
- Practice session to determine grid position
- Race in 390cc Sodi karts with speeds up to 60mph
- Track features fast straights and technical corners
- Up to 35 karts on the track at once
- Includes a prize awarded to the winning driver
- Safety instruction & equipment provided
- Duration: 1-2 hours
- Note: drive time per person approx. 45 mins
If you’re a speed demon or just love a bit of friendly competition, it’s all about Karting North East. With one of the largest and most technical karting tracks in the UK, this 1,200 metre outdoor circuit will push you to your limits – with tricky hairpin corners and long straights where you can reach speeds of up to 60 miles per hour in the right conditions. Over 30 karts can race on the track at any one time – as there is plenty of room to overtake, and leave your mates in a cloud of dust. With this epic activity, you’ll be putting your foot down in 390cc Sodi karts, and have one fifteen minute practice session to determine your grid position, then half an hour of final racing. Get the fastest time and you can reign supreme over your mates (and brag about it for ever, obviously).