Speed around this former WWII bombing range with your troops.
- Professional one-to-one instruction
- Safety instruction and equipment provided
- Learn to drive an FV432 tank
- Purpose built track based on an former WWII bombing range
- Drive time is approximately 30 minutes per person
- Includes free entry to the on site Military Vehicles Museum
- Note: this venue is located approx. 1 hour drive from the city centre
Attention squad. You and the troops are about to embark on the journey of a lifetime – behind the wheels of your very own armoured fighting vehicle.
As soon as you arrive at the site, you’ll be issued with your traditional uniform and helmet, introduced to your crew and your instructor – then you’ll be let loose in your military vehicle. The tanks you’ll be driving are turreted FV432 varieties – introduced in the 1960s, with around 1500 still being in use today.
You’ll take it in turns to drive around the stunning Nottingham countryside, once a WWII bombing range, initially having the hatch open, and proceeding to transform into authentic battle conditions – viewing your surroundings purely through your periscope. Whether you’re driving the vehicle, or sitting in the turret enjoying the ride – you’ll be in awe of the sheer power of these off-road beasts.