So you never quite made it to the elevated status of being one of those briefcase-carrying, pinstripe-wearing, stocks and shares types of blokes who go and ‘let off steam’ at the local golf course after a particularly stressful day at the office – number-crunching and taking conference calls with Japan, we presume.
If you don’t know the rules of Pub Golf, they are pretty much as follows: nine pubs, a drink in each and see how quickly you can down it. Can you do it in a hole in one? We use these rules loosely as usuallyby the third bar you’ve forgotten all about the game and are just drinking and talking rubbish. But with these outrageous Pub Golf outfits, you can hold onto the Pub Golf game in spirit.
Aside from the stylish shorts and T-shirt combination, we have a gorgeous selection of head-wear for you to choose from,from the traditional visa to the insane turf-adorned crazy golf beret. We’ve also got inflatable golf clubs for a truly authentic look – but they alsowork well for smashing each other around the face with after a few shandies.
Rules for Pub Golf
- 1. Do your research - pick your nine pubs (preferably golf themed)
- 2. One drink per bar. Once you're finished mark it off your card
- 3. Each drink/gulp/swig counts of said drink counts as a "shot"
- 4. The Player with the lowest score after the nine "holes" wins
5. You can create pars for each pub where the best man announces the maximum amount of swigs you are allowed to take to finish your drink
Download your Pub Golf scorecards and rules here: