Pedi Bus Tour in Dublin
Explore the streets of the Fair City, in a totally unique and wacky pedal-powered way.
- Explore Dublin on a pedal-powered bus
- Visit four different Dublin pubs & bars enroute
- Audio system onboard - play your own music
- Complimentary shot on arrival with first drink purchased in each venue
- Maximum 16 people per bike
- Multiple bikes can be booked for larger groups
- Duration: approx. 2.5 hours
- Note: This is not a 'beer bike' - alcohol cannot be consumed onboard
You and your mates will climb aboard the pedi bus – think, a large table on wheels, powered by your pedalling force – and take a trip around the glorious southern Irish capital. The pedi bus tours (who welcome fancy dress, just FYI) can seat up to 16 people per pedi bike, and start their journey in the notorious Temple Bar area – travelling through the quaint, cobbled streets, letting you take in all the sights and sounds as you go.
Your route will pass through all the main tourist hotspots - which could include the Guinness Stonehouse and the Kilmainham Gaol prison - and will even stop off at four Irish pubs along the way, where you can grab yourselves a Guinness and really get into the Irish spirit. But, that’s not all – you can even plug your phones into the state of the art, on-board sound system, and blast some tunes as you go.